Credits are given to the following projects - I may have based my work upon their code, or their project may be a part of my code.
|Cocoa Hugo Theme||MIT||@nishanths||GitHub|
For a list of NPM dependencies that I have included, please see package.json.
Thanks to my blogger friends who inspired me to create more of my own content.
- Abalone Wire - Chinese blogger, friend of mine
- Luminous Sky - Mr. Li! A very clean and neat WordPress-based site
- Rabbittu - An experienced blogger in China
- HikariCalyx - A friend of mine starting his own project, HikariCalyx PE
- Nyan.im - Another super clean WordPress-based blog!
- Melissa Eisen - An educator of arts
- Yuanjin Wei - Artist, educator
- IT Quan - The community where I started to make friends in tech
- Wootton CS - A website written by one of my beginner friends, Shiteng Wang
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so … Read the full legal code
Text & Graphics
Unless otherwise noted, all text and graphic material on this website are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Under the following terms:
Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.